Teacher Qualifications Title I Parent Notification Form 1621
Our District is required to inform you of certain information that you, according to the Every Student Succeeds Act, have the right to know.
Upon your request, our district is required to provide to you, in a timely manner, the following information:
- Whether the teacher has met state qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject area in which the teacher provides instruction.
- Whether the teacher is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which state qualification or licensing criteria have been waived.
- Whether your child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
- What baccalaureate degree major the teacher has and any other graduate certification or degree held by the teacher, and the field of discipline of the certification.
- In addition to the information that you may request, the District will provide to you individually:
- Information on the achievement level of your child in each of the state academic assessments as required under this part; and
- Timely notice that your child has been assigned, or has been taught for four or more consecutive weeks by, a teacher who is not highly qualified.