In order for your child to attend class on the first day of school, we must have the following documents:
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of birth certificate
- A complete and accurate enrollment form
- Copy of up-to-date immunization record
- Transportation Authorization form naming those individuals who have your permission to pick up your child. Note: We will check drivers’ licenses before releasing your child to someone who has not picked him/her up before. If you are a single parent with physical custody of your child, know that we have to release the child to his/her other parent unless we have a court order to the contrary.
Please be sure that all of the above information is 100% accurate and notify us immediately of any changes.